Kirkpatrick MacMillan invented
his bicycle at Keir Smithy in 1840
KM Rally is run under the auspices of CTC Scotland
MAY 24-27, 2013
SOCIAL CYCLING in DUMFRIES & GALLOWAY
Barnsoul Farm, near Dumfries
Barnsoul Farm is located 8 miles west of Dumfries (Grid Ref: NX 25 877777). Signed from A75. Nearest stations Dumfries and Lockerbie. If arriving by bike take back roads from Dumfries.
- Once again we're celebrating cycling in the area where it all began, and
making the most of the excellent facilities
- Rural farm campsite with full facilities
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the whole area
- Explore the network of quiet roads, lanes and tracks (where even A roads can seem like country lanes)
- Evening meals available at Shawhead Village Hall
- TOURING RIDES Friday - Monday, 4 grades each day.
Download more details and booking form here.
For alternative accommodation Dumfries TIC, 01387 253862, email@example.com for B&B etc